Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cute Bria gave Paisley some long layers and trimmed an inch off the bottom.  Paisley was so excited.


The other day I had a bunch of kids over playing.  I was the bad guy and they obviously had to shoot me dead.
 It is so fun to have Rowan feel that she is a part of the "big kids" when she plays now.  Too cute.
I had such a fun day with my Grandma.  I spent the morning cleaning up her room a bit, and just hanging out watching an old BYU game.  She kept saying, "Oh that Bronco Mendenhall, I just love him!"  "Oh, there is Bronco!" and "Aloha!" because they were playing Hawaii.  Then I helped her get ready and we went to Lunch with Tricia and Kristen.  It is so good to see her feeling better, although she is still pretty fragile and has a hard time getting around, she made us laugh so many times with her witty, quirky remarks that she is so well known for.  I sure love and cherish these moments with her. 
In this picture, instead of saying "Cheese!" she was saying, "BYU!"

No comments: