Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Paisley's Gymastics Performance Christmas 2012

We started off the day making Christmas Presents for the Grandmas from the kids.  Homemade ornaments.  They had a fun time making them.

 Paisley has blossomed so much this year.  She has perfected her front walk over and is now working on her back hand spring.  It is so fun to watch her perform so well, and enjoy learning to be a great little tumbler!
 Rowan and Daddy looking cute and excited for the performance.



 Paisley was all smiles when Shanna and Kimball walked through those doors.  She gets so excited to see family come and watch her.  She even asked me when I was doing her hair if Shanna might bring her a rose. I said probably not, and just to be grateful she was coming...of course Aunt Shanna walked in with a ROSE!  Paisley was beyond thrilled.


 Of course Grandma Tricia and Grandpa Mike came...love them.  I was grateful that Tricia took Rowan for me so I could film.

 Her cute teacher Crystal who is going on Maternity leave for the rest of the year.  We sure loved her.
My favorite picture...
 After Paisley's performance we went to Cafe Rio with everyone for dinner, then to Tricia and Mikes to open our Christmas gifts to each other.  The kids got spoiled, and Rowans new favorite thing is "BEANS"!!! (Jelly Bellies from grandma).

Such a perfect night!  

No comments: