Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

It was a day packed with lots of fun things this year!  First, we took the kids up AF Canyon for a good hike.  We set off in search for an old cabin, Ryan and I found on a trail once, but after WAY longer then we planned, we couldn't find it.  It was still great fun though, and so beautiful.  The kids were troopers!!





 Just hanging out on a rock with my hands in my pockets.  Haha, she cracks me up!

 Later that afternoon, we had a BBQ with everyone before heading out to the stadium of fire to see Kelly Clarkson and Carly Rae Jeppson.  It was sooooo fun!  Loved Carly Rae almost more then Kelly!  Both were unreal performers, and we loved every minute of it.  I might of embarassed the family a little with my dancing and singing...oh well!


 Festive hair do. 


 Everyone but Jordan and Alexis were there, due to Alexis being close to having her baby!





No comments: