Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Trip to Grandma and Papa Carey's...

My kids were looking forward to this visit to Grandma and Papa Carey's house for so long! We figured we better make the trek "over the river and through the woods" (literally) before I got too big and uncomfortable to drive that far. We stopped in Boise on Thursday night and spent some time with Ryan's grandma. It was so nice to visit with her, and the kids were obsessed with Midget her dog. Then we got up early Friday morning and made the drive the rest of the way to my parents house. They had SOOOO much snow still, but luckily we had great roads and got there safely. It was so much fun just to hang out with my parents, playing games, eating lots of good food, and watching my kids be in pure heaven playing with their grandma and grandpa. On Saturday we got to go to the Ski resort that is just a few minutes from their house and go down the tubing hill (well, everyone but me...I was the designated photographer waiting at the bottom). This was the only time I pulled out my camera on the whole trip, so I didn't get very many pics but it was a blast!
Paisley screamed in delight the whole way down and was so happy to go again and again and again! She felt so big that she got to go all by herself. She LOVED every minute of this thrilling hill!
Loading up to get up the hill...
Noah was excited to go down the hill the first time, but then they told us that he had to ride by himself, and it was a little too scary for his liking. So he hung out happily with me at the bottom of the hill for the rest of the time throwing snowballs.
Noah, Ryan, Paisley, Dad, and Mom on their way up up up...
My new favorite picture of my cute cute parents...
Lunch time!
Love you mom and dad! Thanks for the good times! Can't wait until May!

No comments: