Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teasing us of Spring...

Oh March. Why do you have to be such a tease? We will take what good days we can get though, and take the opportunity to play outside when the sun makes it's presence. For the first time this year, the kids got some outside toys out and got to enjoy a bit of sunshine in the back yard, it was wonderful! Bubbles, jumping on the tramp, cars, baseball...it made me happy...it made the kids ecstatic! Then the next day, Justin and Bria came over for dinner, and they brought their kid...I mean dog Annie. My kids couldn't get enough of her! It was fun to have them over, and we took Annie for a Sunday walk down to the park and played on the swings for a bit. Paisley asks me every day now why we can not have a dog like Annie. I tell her because I have 2 kids and one on the way...and that is enough. But she still asks every day for a dog, and doesn't think my answer is any good. Maybe one day...in the FAAARRR future. I can't wait for warmer days that soon will be here!

Iron Man went for a ride in the Jeep. Man, that toy was the best thing Santa could have ever gotten Noah, who would have known? He holds him all day long, and runs around yelling, "I am Iron Man! Repulsive blast!" followed by shooting noises. Really, I am not exaggerating when I say he has him all day every day by his side. It is his best friend for sure. I am thankful for Iron Man for bringing my son such joy.


Annie really is such a sweet dog! It's giving Justin and Bria a little taste of what a child might be like! We all love her lots!

2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

Ahhh! I so feel you with this weather. It's so frustrating as a parent to have to explain that one day they can be out, but not the next. Cute pics- love your kids!

Rebecca said...

What a cute post. Annie is pretty cute. You should give into Paisley's wants. Your kids are just the cutest!