Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hospital Visits...

The first night baby Rowan was born my friends came by for a visit. I think the Nurse was swearing behind doors because we were so loud...but oh how I looked forward to having them come! Jess took these pics for me that night with her awesome camera, and I am so glad she did! She got some really good ones! So prepare yourself with a picture over load! Thanks Jess, I sure will treasure these! I just learned from her blog that this is baby 17 for our group of friends! Lets just say play dates are a little CR-A-ZY with a capital Z!!! Good thing we get to unload some of our kids next year to Kindergarten!
Jess
Baby Rowan
Jess

Heather.
Hailey.

Pucker up those lips!
Tiny feet and legs.



Never had a baby with hair. I made Jess get a good pic of her head of hair. OOOHH I LOVE IT! Paisley says all the time it's the softest hair in the world. I can't get enough of her.

1 comment:

Lindsey R said...

CONGRATS!!! She is darling and tiny! I can see Paisley in her. You look great too in those pics for just having a baby. LOVE her name!