Sunday, April 24, 2011

Showers come just in time!

Here I am with my sweet sister, sister-in-laws, and mother-in-law at the Cheesecake Factory, one week before baby Rowan was born . What a fun night out! The food was of course delish and I got some pretty dang cute things for baby Rowan! Thanks to my wonderful family for all they do for me, I will love dressing her up with all my new things! You guys really are the best ever. Ever.
The night before Rowan was born, I went out with my girls to Chilis for a late night appetizer and DC overdose. They SPOILED me rotten! To die for clothes, little bracelets, massage cert. for post baby relief, and the essentials...DIAPERS...LOTS OF DIAPERS! I almost cancelled the night and told everyone to just come over in PJ's and hang out because I just was not feeling good, but I stuck it out and was so glad we went, it was such a fun night. I don't think anyone believed me when I said I was pretty sure the baby was coming...little did we know a few hours later I would be admitted to the hospital! :)
Ok, Hailey. Wow. I mean I am willing to bet no one has a cuter car seat cover then I will have. You are amazing. You could be rich from selling these if you wanted to! Love love love this!!


Jess...you need to wear bows more often, it suites you wonderfully!
I wish you could see the little pink bracelet better tied at the of the diaper cake. It is to die for!
I just want to tell my girls that I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends surround me! I feel like I don't deserve you guys! I mean really, you are the best of the best and I don't know how I would live my day to day life with out you ladies! Thanks for spoiling me...I love you all!

No comments: