Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Holy Camoley...life.


Wow, it's been a crazy week. Just trying to adjust to life with 3 kids, and figure out how in the world I am ever going to show up anywhere ON TIME! I decided its much easier to just stay home...unless your house floods. Yup, that's right. A major pipe split on our main level and as of the past 5 days we've been living in a construction zone. WAY FUN! Several thousands of dollars worth of damage done to the house, we are very fortunate to have awesome insurance that will cover everything, and luckily we were home so we caught it in time otherwise it could have been much, much worse! Looking at the up side of things, we get new carpet throughout the house, looking at the down side...what a PAIN IN THE....I mean really, it is. UGH!
Where the broken pipe was...
The Toy Room was totally flooded. Thank goodness we got everything out asap and nothing was ruined but the toy cabinet.
Rowan is almost 3 weeks old...and still a peanut. Not quite 5 1/2 pounds yet. I want her to grow so I can dress her up in her cute clothes because nothing fits her, but at the same time I am enjoying every minute of her itty bitty newborn moments.
Those pants are supposed to fit as capri leggings...lol!
Paisley started soccer. I was a bit spectacle due to last years T-Ball experience (she hated it), but surprisingly she likes soccer a lot better, and looks forward to it. She likes to get in there and try to get the ball too. Good job PJ! Man she is getting so big, I sure love her. She is going through a bit of an attachment phase where she doesn't want me to leave her side...ever. A bit odd at this age, especially because she is so social and loves to play at her friends houses, but lately she won't leave home and has a melt down if I leave her anywhere. I think we are all having to adjust a bit still.
Noah has converted all of his little friends to be Iron Man fans. The other day the "triplets" were all sitting on the little red couch watching Iron Man cartoons, each holding their own Iron Man...I had to take a picture. :)
Noah is going through the hard 2 1/2 -3 1/2 year old phase. If any of you have had a kid this age you will probably know what I'm talking about. He's a bit defiant, wants to push his limits, thinks it is the funniest thing in the world to say bad words, no matter how many times I have put hot sauce on his mouth (don't judge me, I'm at my wits end), he still does it. But, I know it's a phase that we all just need to work through, and I love him so much too!! I sure am a lucky mom!

2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

First of all, Rowan is BEAUTIFUL! She looks just like her big sister! I feel as though I'm following in your footsteps with all of this adjusting... It's been a hard few days! Maybe we just need to vent to eachother or cry it out? Maybe it's just me. Anyway, your kids are cute as can be- love them!

jaclynn and michael said...

This makes me want to throw up or cry for you. Honestly what on earth???? I see all the princess toys survived thankfully. WOW! You are my hero to deal with all of this at once.