Monday, May 23, 2011

Some Randomness..

There isn't a spare second in the day lately it seems. I covet those who get 8 hours of sleep at night, and I kick myself for signing Paisley up for so many extra cirricular activities lately. I am very excited for things to slow down in the summer, and not have such demanding schedules. Yet, at the same time, we are having so much fun staying busy! Currently Paisley (who is 4, remember) is doing Preschool 3 days a week, dance, gymnastics, soccer, and swim every day for the next 2 weeks...WHAAAAAT was I thinking?! I now know though, not to sign her up anymore for sports, she just doesn't love it, dancing and gymnastics is definitely her thing. We still do not have our carpet in, it's driving me crazy living in the dust and cement, hopefully next week it will come!!!

Paisley had her dance tryouts for next year's competition team. She was sooo excited! She loved her new outfit, and was thrilled to get a medal after tryouts. She had to learn a short jazz and ballet dance, then do a few things across the floor. I was more nervous then she was I think!! She can't wait to compete next year and get a TROPHY (that's what she says non stop!).



Noah and Daddy taking some time out to play Golf on the Wii...Noah's favorite thing!
His other favorite thing...Playing all boy stuff with his buddies!
Everyone always likes to help feed Rowan.
Noah loves to take pictures if the camera is out, he took this one by himself...not bad!
She was trying to eat Daddy's face, we were all laughing.
Love this outfit on her!
Wazzz Up?!!!!
Ok, I must stop this post...off to swim lessons we go!

1 comment:

Isaac Family said...

Oh my gosh is she a doll or what?! And I need to come see her nursery! Love that your kiddos feed her a bottle... she looks just like Paisley! Speaking of Paisley, she looks darling in her dance stuff! Fun post... love it!