Monday, June 6, 2011

And it all happened in one weekend...

Friday I had a fun filled day with my parents. We went to lunch at Rio Grand, then took the kids to Liberty Park. We rode the Ferris Wheel and a few other of the small rides there.
Then the kids played in the rock waterways...they loved it!
We ended the night at Justin and Bria's for a fabulous BBQ. It was such a fun filled day! Then Paisley had her dress rehearsals and pictures on Saturday morning.
Here is her cute class.
Here she is with her 3 best dancing buddies!
Then we rushed around to a few stores, and got ready again for the big recital that night. She danced so so cute. When I took her back stage to get her ready to perform, I asked her if she remembered what she needed to do and this was her reply, "YES MOM! Just smile smile smile and remember all my moves!" I guess she was listening to me, lol.
Those recitals can get sooo long, it was so nice to have some many people come and support her through it all! She was so happy to have everyone there!
Oh ya, and Ryan poured a concrete patio in between all this with alot of help from friends and family. A special thanks to Derek, we couldn't have done it without your expertise!
Then on Sunday we blessed little Rowan. Ryan gave her such a sweet blessing, and she was silent and happy through it which is always a relief. Since we still don't have our carpet in, we had to have a little lunch afterwards at our community park, it actually worked out really well. It was a bit windy, but a beautiful day! Rowan wore Paisley's blessing dress, it fit her perfectly and she looked so beautiful.


Hello hair...wow.
My new favorite picture.
Now that it's all done, I feel like I need to do this for the next few days...

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a fun weekend and a beautiful blessing! Ryan did a fantastic job. Would you stop looking like a supermodel. Please. Love you. Oh and of course Rowan look gorgeous and Paisley danced fabulous.

kellie said...

Leslie congrats! I am so sorry that I am a bit behind :) She is precious and I LOVE her name! Hope you guys are doing well... Oh and Paisley's dance pictures are the cutest! She is a little spittin image of her mama :)

jaclynn and michael said...

O gosh I'd say you've been so busy. Love all the pics. But my favs were pj at recital with the friends and her little sassy pose, noah sopping in the water and your hair with sweet Rowan at her blessing. Which I am still so sad we missed. Can't remember if I text you back that we were gone. WOO wooo getting all excited for some Hemming time on Thurs.