Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rowan is 2 months old!

I have gone a little picture crazy with my new camera...but I can't get enough of this cute little 2 month old...and I finally got some good smiles on camera! So here she is...Rowan Rowan Rowan...lots of cute fun pics all taken this week. At 2 months old she...Eats, Sleeps, Plays for a few minutes, Sleeps some more, eats some more, poops alot...and poops some more. Oh how we love her!

Her very first smile on camera...
She loves being outside...
Paisley LOVES when they can match...




My little flower girl...haha I loved this outfit on her!

Every once in a while she will lay and play on her jungle gym mat...not too often, but I did catch this smile while playing on it...
OHHHH bath time is her FAVORITE thing...she's always all smiles at bath time...
Look at those dimples! We sure think she's cute!

She is twice the size now then she was at birth...10 lbs. Look at those rolls! Love you RoRo!

1 comment:

hemming family said...

What cute pictures! I love the outfit with the pink striped pants!!!! Clayton and I were just looking at the pictures and we still think she has a lot of Noah. Have a fun weekend in Idaho!