Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another visit to Grangeville...

The 4th of July is a pretty big deal in the little town of Grangville ID, where my parents live. Probably the biggest weekend of the year...for sure. We loved going down this time of year because there is a lot of hustle and bustle around the town and lots to do. There are all sorts of street games, the kids loved this, the rodeo is in town, carnival, parades, etc. We had a fun time getting involved in all the activities...here we are at the toy scramble...they throw thousands of little fun toys on the ground and the kids get to go at it and collect them as fast as they can.

Enjoying some of the rides...
Paisley got a bit scared on this ride with grandpa, but she still loved it!
We spent alot of time just hanging out at home. I wish I could take my parents yard and move it here...it's so much fun! We got a little crazy with the new camera taking lots of fun pictures one day...


Paisley was more then happy to pose for me...


Awesome...
I got lots of good shots of Grandma and Grandpa with the kids!



A few good family photos as well...

This picture is worth a million bucks...love that smile!!
My little poser. She loves to model for me.
The night of the 4th we sat by the creek in the back yard around the fire pit and watched the fireworks go off by the high school. It was so much fun...Grandma of course told the story of the teeny tiny hen (which the kids request every time we are around the fire), we had peach cobbler, and enjoyed the firework show.



Thanks mom and dad for the great weekend! I am glad to say that even though we all took a turn getting sick one day, the river was too fast and cold to swim in, and Rowan had her first big fall and almost had to go to the ER, that we still had a fabulous time! That's how awesome my parents are. Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

jaclynn and michael said...

O les I always love your grangeville posts. It just looks so pretty. You always amaze me with your traveling so far with kiddos. And sad to hear about the fall and sickness. So glad you are loving taking pics with your camera. You have the most perfect beautiful family. Now get over here to my house. I am having withdrawls!!!

jaclynn and michael said...

o and mite I also add that pj hair looks to die for!!!!