Tuesday, July 26, 2011

3 Months Old...

You would never know that she was a little 5 pound preemie, but now at 3 months old...she weighs a whoppin' 13 lbs!
(Of course the only smile I got was with my old camera before I pulled out the good one!)

She smiles after every feeding so much that its as if she is trying to laugh but all that comes out is a high pitched squeak.

She is so much happier on a Gentle Formula vs. Mom. Glad we figured that out early.


On a good day she sleeps so good, on a bad day she sleeps so bad. But mostly we have good days.

She brings a smile to every one of her family members faces every day.


She loves to be held and snuggled.

And she's just is so darn cute I could eat her up!


2 comments:

hemming family said...

I love jammie time!!! And your kids look so cute! Also love the quite peace when they are sleeping.

jaclynn and michael said...

O little love. She is so cute I just want to squeeze her. Les she is beautiful