Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Dear Friend...

Such a sad day.  Paisley and I both cried a lot of tears when the Lindley Family moved this week.  Not only is Jess one of my dearest best friends, but Jaylynn has been one of Paisleys best friends since she was 2, and Bracken has always been one of Noahs best friends, and Jess is Noah's teacher so it's going to be an adjustment to us all.  I know we will still see them a lot, hopefully there will be lots of trips in the summers together, but we will sure miss them on a day to day basis. The night before she left a few of us took her out to dinner after a long day of moving to one of her favorite places, Olive Garden.  She of course had to wear a crown and a sash.




Then we took a late night stroll through Target taking advantage of our last few hours together.


The next day I think I had about 10 little break downs.  So hard.  I sure love you Jess and will miss you dearly!

No comments: