Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thanksgiving at the Richmonds

Thanksgiving was held at the Richmond residents this year.  What a great time we all had!  We got to spend it with Grandma Great, and it was so good to see her up and eating, and feeling so much better.  We thought we about lost her a few months ago, so to see her doing so well made me so happy.  Shanna (with Mom's help of course :) was a wonderful host, the table looked so beautiful, and every single thing we ate was to die for!  Rowan drove me slightly crazy in her "not so child proof" house, so we didn't stay as long as I would have liked to, but it was still a great time.  I couldn't have asked for a better day!  So grateful for my amazing family, for my sweet amazing grandma, and for all of my many blessings on this day especially!
The ROLLS I made...my favorite recipe!



Cooking, cooking, cooking!
Mmmm...chocolate!


 Love this picture of us girls!





 Listening to Grandmas stories...

No comments: