Monday, August 8, 2011

Rowan was wearing an outfit that Paisley wore when she was little the other day and I decided to take a few shots...



 Here is Paisley...they have a similar look but are pretty different I think.  Do you love the spit up all over her shirt?  Paisley was a spit up queen! lol.
 Fast forward to last night...Paisley and Kimball put on quite the performance for us, it was so funny, I was dying laughing!  Do you love Paisley's outfit she picked out?



 Now on to Noah, he is a funny little character these days.  The last 4 nights or so he has requested that he sleep with his sunglasses.  He wont let me put them on him though, he has to do it himself when I've gone.  It is hilarious to see him walk into my bedroom half alseep in the morning wearing his PJ's and sunglasses.  What a sight to start my day!
 Here he is at nap time with them on upside down.  What a silly boy.

No comments: