Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hemming St. George Getaway...

We did lots of swimming at the house, the kids couldn't get enough of it!


We visited Alexis's cousin Tia (who is a sister Missionary at the Temple Visitor's Center), and took a tour.  It had been a while since I had done it, it was fun to do with the kids...

Rowan was all smiles...except for in the picture above...hehe.



We went to Zions, hiked the Narrows, and ate at a great little Mexican Restaurant there.  Lots of fun!
Have I mentioned before that Noah LOVES his sunglasses?  He wears them non stop, it is hilarious.  I even caught him sleeping with them on a few times this trip.  He is a funny kid.

 This arch in the rock behind my cute boys was so pretty!




 The squirrels were extra friendly!


 We saw "Grease" at Tuacahn.  It was fabulous!  Love love loved it!


It was such a great trip!  I hope we can repeat it next year!

No comments: