Thursday, September 1, 2011

Noah goes to Preschool...

Noah started Preschool today.  Of course Paisley wanted to get some pictures taken too...after all, she said, it is her SECOND day, and that means she needs some SECOND day pictures...
 This is what I get when I ask Noah to smile, it is impossible!
 Back packs on and all ready to go!


 There is the smile that I LOVE!
Noah is doing preschool at Lehi Elementary with Mrs. Kerri.  I LOVE HER!!  He is with the special needs preschool kids, and will act as one of the peer model students.  Which means he has to have exceptional behavior, and I have no doubt he will be great!  Since he has a late birthday and will get 3 years of preschool, Daddy decided to set this up for him this year, and do something different then he will when he goes to Mrs. Lindley's class next year.  He knew Mrs. Kerri and really wanted Noah to have some experience with the special needs kids that Daddy works with every day.  I think he is going to love learning in a class room setting, playing on the play ground, and socializing with new friends.  For some reason, this was not hard for me at all, not like with Paisley.  Maybe because it's just a few hours a week...probably.  But he sure was excited and had a great first day.  The first thing he told me when I picked him up was that he got "smashenos" and "nanas" (marshmallows and bananas) and got to play on the big play ground.  Oh Noah, you are growing up so fast!

No comments: