Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Party #2...with the Friends!

I had lots of fun doing Ryan's makeup!

 Costume winners in my book:  Mary Poppins and um...whats his name???



 Ben had not revealed the rest of his costume at this point...so mad I didn't get a pic of the real thing!
I mean, really I am just devastated that I didn't get a full group shot with everyone!  There were so many good costumes this year!  I missed out on a lunge from Richard Simmons and Jane Fonda, Postal Service Workers, Harry Potter, and lots more.  Dang.  Next year.  Thanks for hosting Becky, it was a great time!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You got great pictures. I did not end up getting many so thanks. Oh I love our tradition!

jaclynn and michael said...

o c mon this must be heidi klums party. gees major step up from ours last yr. Love your cute friends. I miss those jess's.