Friday, November 4, 2011

Trunk to Trick...

Saturday I took the kids to our neighborhood Trunk or Treat.  Rowan in this little Elephant get up once again brought flashbacks of Paisley.  She sure looked cute! 
 The "CREW"
 Monday night, Halloween was finally here.  Paisley had her fun Halloween Parade at her school, and Noah had a Preschool Halloween Party.  I was really sad when I realized the times overlapped each other, and I had already volunteered to help at Noah's preschool, so Dad had to represent at Paisley's Parade, which was fine with her.  I don't think she missed seeing me at all...inside I was really sad though.  I know, she will have plenty more parades in her Elementary years, but this was her first one, and I really wanted to be there. :(  Not to say I wasn't happy to see how cute Noah was at his preschool. It was fun to watch how he interacted with his peers and teachers.  We started off the evening at Ryan's parents for a Chili dinner, then let the door knocking begin!  First house of the night, it was such a nice night!

 "Mom he gave me candy!"
We got up and down my in laws street, and the kids were both ready to be done...fine with me!  Then we headed home to pass out candy at our house.  I think the kids enjoyed answering our door and giving candy out more then actual trick or treating.  It was cute to see their excitement whenever someone knocked on our door.  Another great year of Halloween fun!

No comments: