Friday, June 8, 2012

End of the year Chaos...

Noah graduated from his Lehi Preschool Program.  He really loved going to preschool this year.  Mrs. Kerri was so sweet and good to him.  She told me on a few occasions that Noah was the mellowest, easy going, sweetest kid in the class.  It made me happy to hear that he was always such a good boy.  He didn’t get too into the singing during his program, not like Paisley, but he sure was cute.  I am loving the stage he is at right now, he just learned to ride his spider man bike, and loves it so much.  He loves legos, and is still completely obsessed with every super hero.

 HI MOM!



 Mrs. Kerri, sweet sweet teacher.
 Paisley had a cute kindergarten performance where she sang a song called, “I Like Being Me”, where they did sign language as they sang the song.  She of course sang her little heart out and loved being on stage.  She is quite the performer.  She also had her end of the year recital, and danced the best I have ever seen her dance.  Tomorrow she competes at Lagoon, and then she is done with dancing for the year.  We are going to take a break next year from dance, so I was soaking up every moment of her performances!  She unfortunately had to miss her gymnastics performance because if things with Missy, but she will continue to do gymnastics through the summer and next year.  She is one of the top readers in her class, and got mostly all “4’s” in her report card.  She is very smart, and I can’t believe all she has learned in one year of school!  She is my little shining star!
 Paisley with her teacher Mrs. Petersen.  She was a great teacher! 
 Grandma and Grandpa Carey were able to come to her performance!  Dang my blurry pictures!!

 Cutest pic all year I get here of my little graduate!  Ohh I love it!
 The final recital...

Then in June came the last competition of the year, the one most looked forward to because it was at Lagoon!  The girls had so much fun and the rest of the family was able to enjoy it too and go on all the rides. It was such a fun day, and the best part...the little Rockstars took first in a tough competition!  Good job girls!  What a great way to end the year.  Here they are with their Teacher/Jazz n' Place owner Chelsea.
 Getting their trophy...
 Riding the rides!!!

 I think it will be hard not doing dance with all of her little friends next year, but we are going to take a break and see how things go.  Bye bye to dance for now...


No comments: