Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Paisley Jane.!!

Meet Makenna...
 I have been telling Paisley since she was 4 years old that she had to be 6 to get an American Doll.  She could hardly wait to turn this magical age and be old enough to care for such a special doll.  And it worked out really well that the doll of the year was Mckenna, a gymnast!!  How perfect for my little Paisley girl!  I don't think she has ever loved a gift as much as this.  She takes her everywhere, tries to match outfits with her as much as she can, styles her hair all day long, they even sleep in matching pajamas and slippers.  It has been so fun to watch her get such joy out of her doll.  That day, since we were going to St. George I didn't go all out like I usually do, but she had a few friends over to play in the sprinklers in the back, then we had the family over for cake and ice cream later that evening.  It was such a great, easy, day.  I wasn't running around stressing over a million things that needed to be done for a big extravagant party.  I think we might just have to do this more often!


 She knew just the pose she wanted to do in this picture...both her and McKenna in their straddle of course! She got lots of accessories for Mckenna from both grandma and grandpas, cute clothes, art stuff...it was a great birthday!

 Right now I love the age she is at.  She is my little best friend.  I love to take her shopping with me, go out to lunch, and just hang out and laugh with her.  She is really a lot of fun.  She is also a great big sister to her younger brother and sister.  She is really good at "babysitting" i.e...keeping Rowan happy so I can get cleaning, laundry, etc. done.  She has such a cute, contagious laugh that I just LOVE!  She is outgoing and so friendly to everyone she knows.  She is my special, sweet girl, and I love her so much!!  Happy Birthday PJ!!

No comments: