Thursday, August 23, 2012

Camping...the last weekend of Summer!

We took a quick trip up AF canyon to Timpanooke Campground last weekend trying to soak up every last minute of summer.  I'm going to be honest...not the best camping trip ever, but we made the best of it.  Lets just say it's hard to have a 1yr. old and camp.  Then Noah was throwing up the next day so we left early.  But the evening was fun, we took a little hike around the campground, had tin foil dinners, smores, and talked around the fire until late.  

Rowan was running around everywhere having the time of her life...soooo dirty!!

 Hey Rowan, where did you go?
 Waiting for Justin and Bria to get there...




 Rowan couldn't get enough of this log!  She was cracking me up.
 Ok mom...I've about had enough...

 How handsome is my not so little brother?  Love him.




I think we will wait until Rowan is 3 to go camping again...or get a sitter next time!  But there were still lots of fun memories made!

No comments: