Thursday, August 23, 2012

Paisley's First Day of 1st Grade!!

I can't believe my oldest is going to 1st Grade!!!  How did she grow up so fast?  She was so excited to start her first day.  Daddy surprised us and came home with some donuts to wish Paisley good luck.
 Paisley has grown into such a beautiful little girl.  I just love her so much.
 Of course she had to pose...and make some silly faces too!

 I had to get a back shot of her cute outfit and long curly hair while we were walking to the bus stop.
 Beck was at the bus stop waiting when we go there.  She was so glad to finally have a buddy to ride the bus with this year.  She and Beck are both in Mrs. Caywood's class so they are very excited!
 Beck was very hesitant to put his arm around Paisley at my request...I think Paisley has a very convenient crush now, lol.
 I wanted to be sad as she ran onto the bus, but I couldn't because she was just so happy and excited!

 Then as it drove away it really hit me...all day long she is gone.  ALL DAY!!  From 9 to almost 4!  Today was her third day and I have really missed her.  I will treasure our afternoons together more now then ever!


No comments: