Sunday, February 24, 2013

Skating Rink...

This night completely brought me back to elementary/middle school.  I remember making the big switch from  skates to roller blades and hoping I would survive!  Surprisingly there were plenty of people on skates still, and new for me, lots of people on scooters.  Beck (Paisley's forever crush, future husband if I have any say in it) turned 7, and we were thrilled to be invited to his party!  This was the kids first time at this, and there were a lot of falls, bumps, bruises, and tears.  But in the end, they all said they still had a lot of fun, and want to go again.
 Rowan was loving life in the stroller, getting spun around and squealing, "Weee!!"
 We will do this again with the kids.  It was a great time.  Glad we made it home safe through the snow storm.

No comments: