Sunday, February 24, 2013

Valentines Day!!!

Valentines Day was so much fun this year.  I am Paisley's room mom, which means I am solely in charge of the parties throughout the year.  Every party I think, "Dang it, I should have brought my camera!"  This time, I actually remembered and I am so happy to have some cute pictures from the party.  Paisley has an amazing teacher who works so hard, and I have enjoyed being able to be involved and get to help out so much.
 The cute Valentines Monster bags they made...they got so creative!  I loved it!

 Mrs. Caywood and Paisley.  
 Rowan was once again, very happy to have some candy.  And even got a few Dora bath toys, she had to play with them instantly.



 Noah had a fun day at Preschool as well having a great Party.
 Noah got a little superhero toy...that does something...he is easily pleased.



 His buddy Ira.  They couldn't wait to get inside and check out all their new valentines goodies!
Grandma Hemming gave the kids goody bags, and I decided to just let them go to town on it in one day and get it over with...What a great afternoon for them!  Rowan sat and watched Dora and ate that whole dang bag.  Noah, had enough about half way through.  Both loved Grandma a whole lot that day!



Paisley has been BEGGING for a shirt with "holes" in the sleeve forever, one like MOM has.  I found one at Justice, and was saving the special date to get it for her.  And she was even MORE excited when she saw that her cousin Ella has one just like it!!  We had to take some twiner shots of them together.  So glad she could get a shirt with a hole for her thumb.

Grandma Carey sent a card to each of the kids too, with $5 in it!! That adds up to 5 prizes at the dollar store!!  We will see if I can convince them to save it. :) Such a fun holiday.  I love my sweet kids, and my amazing husband and loved showing it that day.

No comments: