Monday, January 24, 2011

Bear River Cabins...

We were able to have a fabulous weekend with my siblings up in the Uintas full of snowmobiling, and then cozying up by a fire. It is very rare that we all get together without all of the kiddos, so we all soaked in the moments of peace and quiet, games and movies without interruptions, and just good old conversation.
The Gang. Me, Ryan, Coleman, Shanna, Bria, and Justin. Just warning you...I look really pretty in all of these pictures...please don't be scared!
Ryan of course had to get some fishing in. The pond below the cabins were FULL of hungry fish, so he had himself some fun.
Even I fished for a bit...ok only like 3 minutes tops, but I did catch one!
A picture of the cabins from the pond below. As you can see, Saturday was a yucky snowy day but we didn't let it keep us inside! Thank goodness for those heated handle bars!
That's me and Ryan if you can't tell with all our gear on.

About to head out on an adventure...



It was fun to have Jess and John join us on Saturday for some snowmobiling. Justin was especially grateful to have some partners to go crazy on the mountain with. I didn't venture off the trails much, just trying to be smart and keep the baby safe growing in my tummy. I was a bore...but I had fun.
Justin looks like a giant standing next to me here...haha.
Oh what fun we had! I am sad it is over. Hey Shanna have you ever heard of Taylor Swift's fairytale? And Bria, good thing you like to show a little "garmy" around the cabin, we all enjoyed it! Haha! Gotta love the inside jokes from a full weekend together. Thanks guys for joining us, LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

jaclynn and michael said...

looooooooove getting a mental image of this place. I can really enjoy the stories now. So glad you had fun. What a fun little fam you people are. and happy bday ry.