Thursday, January 6, 2011

We're having a....


BABY GIRL!!!!!!

Mommy's Reaction: A little teary eyed (my reaction at every ultrasound once I see it and get the news). Then my mind went to all the fun shopping I get to start doing!
Daddy's Reaction: Well bud (Directed at Noah), looks like we're going to be outnumbered! (With a smile on his face of course!)
Noah's Reaction: Couldn't have cared less...just wanted to play with the stupid bead toy.
Paisley's Reaction (The BEST one!): Oh it's just what I've been praying for! Now I won't have to have a friend to play barbies with every day mom! I can just play with my sister!!!!

We are all very excited for more pink, bows, frills, and giggles!!!

4 comments:

Isaac Family said...

Yay!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys! The pink bows and frills are so much fun! I'm so glad that Paisley got her little wish. She must be a really good prayer! Love you guys and congrats!

Lindsey R said...

Les Congratulations!! That's exciting!

hemming family said...

I am so excited!!!! Can't wait to meet her!

Rebecca said...

oooh I can't even wait to see what this little beauty looks like.... I hope she is Paisley's clone (who is of course your clone) Oh the fun we will have!!!!!!!!