Thursday, January 27, 2011

Training Triplets to Pee...

Ok, so Brynn has had it down for a while now, but it is so fun to watch these 3 all encouraging each other to use the potty! I just had to pull out the camera this morning after Bracken walked into me and said, "Eesy, I wan unerware like nono!"...oh and he had stripped his clothes and diaper off! He just cracks me up and I seriously love these kids! Noah looks forward to Thursday mornings with his 2 best buddies more then anything! It really is crazy how fast they are growing up and next year I won't be able to watch them anymore because they will be in preschool themselves! Oh sigh...tear wipe...ok then I will jump for joy a little bit too!! FREEDOM!!!


Love them!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh the triplets. So fun to watch them all grow together. Such fun pictures. Well captured Esey.

Isaac Family said...

They are too cute! Brax still isn't there but I wish he was! It'd be nice to have that down before the baby comes. Hope all is well and that you're feeling okay!