Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Noah's first trip to Fish Lake...

Noah was more then thrilled to spend Martin Luther King day fishing with daddy and his cousin Clayton and Uncle Ben. It was a very nice day, and with lots of treats and fun things to copy that your older cousin does, Noah couldn't have had more fun. He loved every minute of the 5:30 wake up call to his 4pm arrival home...without even taking a nap! Ryan said he was quite the trooper, never cried about the cold or wanting to go home, he just loved every minute of catching fish with the big boys! Like father like son.
I on the other hand had my own fabulous day. Paisley slept over with her cousins Sunday night, and with Ryan leaving so early I got to actually sleep in until 8:15...didn't even wake up one second before that! I can't tell you how long it has been since have I slept in that late!!! Years! Then the icing on the cake, I laid in bed for another hour and watched the Oscars, I was sooo lazy and it was soo wonderful!



3 comments:

hemming family said...

That was so nice of Ryan to take Clayton and Ben. They had a great time and Clayton keeps asking when they can go again. I hope the things that Noah was copying from Clayton were good :)

Rebecca said...

Noah looks so cute all bundled up and loving life fishing with his Dad! So cute. You forgot to say that your day got EVEN better when I came over. Duh.

jaclynn and michael said...

WOw way to go for both of you!!! I am dying over Noah. What a grown up big boy. Now im guessing Ry didnt bring that fishy fish home.